To ensure your jewellery stays looking its best please try to remember the below.
- It is recommended to remove jewellery before going to bed or when taking part in any physical activity.
- Jewellery should not be exposed to chlorine or salt water as this makes the surface matt and dull.
- Avoid contact with make-up, creams and perfumes.
- Do not swim, bath, shower, use cleaning products or wash up when wearing your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in a dry place. Preferably in a jewellery box. (The box your Jenny Grace Jewellery comes in is perfect for this. The little black tab in the bottom is an anti -tarnish tab which will help protect it.)
- When pearls have been worn, give them a quick wipe to remove any grease and prolong the life of the silk.
- Jewellery which is vermeil (silver plated with gold) will tarnish in the same way as other jewellery. Although the gold plating is a thick layer and shouldn’t wear under normal conditions, failing to stick to the advice above may mean the plating wears off. If you would like your jewellery re-plated please get in touch.